People in Montreal vary in everything: from lifestyles to tastes and preferences. The differences affect the way we choose our appearance. Our preferences affect our paths; likewise, our paths affect our clothing choices. If our work and career entail meeting up with different clients, branch managers, and other professionals, our clothing preferences would most probably oblige us to be formal and highly respectable rather than playful and vibrant.
However, if your career is more on earning from your artistic works and creative skills, then you would most probably wear those vibrant and stylistic that’d indeed match the kind of life that you have. People in Montreal should ask themselves how they usually fill their time, what kind of “future self” they see, and what they want to do with their lives.
In that way, they can permit themselves to realize their style journey and become more decisive about what character they will build over time. Yes, when choosing a style, a character is important. To understand your lifestyle to hone your style and character further, consider these simple tips:
- Grab a paper and pen and list every single thing you do every day. Or you may also identify the typical activities you do in a week.
- Then, analyze these lists. Classify them to figure out what you usually do and what you seldom do. It would be better to estimate their percentages. For example, 75% of the day is dedicated to your work tasks, 10% is to leisure activities, and 15% to your house chores.
- So, since you already know that you spend most of your day in your office or at work, then you have to identify your fashion character with it. Incorporate that 75% into your fashion sense and live with it.
- Then, check your wardrobe. How many work outfits do you have? Are they all wearable and comfortable? If you don’t feel like wearing all those worn-out styles, it is the best time to invest in them. There’s nothing wrong with investing in your outfits if you think they’re useful.
- Investing in your sense of fashion is similar to investing in confidence. Even though you are financially abundant, you can’t have a fulfilling life without satisfying your self-esteem needs. So, purchasing comfortable attires for your daily activities will blur the line between work and leisure, stress and happiness.
Knowing your lifestyle equals knowing who you are and what you’re capable of. Building an image of yourself that you highly admire will allow you to rock a daily outfit perfectly and automatically; your confidence will rise as it has never before. Confidence is the key to achieving a more enhanced way of living. Also, in that way, people can easily recognize you.
This is especially helpful when you are building your brand and reputation. Nevertheless, whether you want to showcase your character or not, knowing your preferred style and all other idealisms can indeed upgrade your life quality. Being stylistic is not an overnight journey; it is a life-long process. You practice and embrace it every day.