People vary in everything: from lifestyles, favourite hoodies and mentality to tastes and preferences. These differences affect the way we choose our appearance. Our preferences affect our paths; likewise, our paths affect our clothing choices. If our work and career entail meeting up with different clients, branch managers, and other professionals, then our clothing preferences would most probably oblige us to be formal and highly respectable rather than being playful and vibrant.
However, if your career is more on earning from your artistic works and creative skills, then you would most probably wear those vibrant, stylistic, and unique Custom T-Shirts & Hoodies that’d indeed match the kind of life that you have. People should ask themselves how they usually fill their time, what kind of “future self” do they see, and what do they want to do with their lives.
In that way, they can permit themselves to realize their style journey and become more decisive to what character they are going to build over time. Yes, when choosing a style, a character is important. To understand your lifestyle to further hone your style and character, consider these simple tips:
- Grab a paper and pen and list every single thing you do every day. Or, you may also identify the typical activities you do in a week.
- Then, analyze these lists. Classify them into categories in order to figure out what you usually do and what you seldom do. It would be better to estimate their percentages. For example, 75% of the day is dedicated to your work tasks, 10% is for leisure activities, and 15% for your house chores.
- So, since you already know that you spend most of your day in your office or at work, then you have to identify your fashion character with it. Incorporate that 75% into your fashion sense and live with it.
- Then, check your wardrobe. How many work outfits do you have? Are they all wearable and comfortable? If you don’t feel like wearing all those worn-out styles at all, then it is the best time to invest in it. There’s nothing wrong with investing in your outfits as long as you think they’re useful.
- Investing in your sense of fashion is similar to investing in confidence. Even though you are financially abundant, you can’t have a fulfilling life without satisfying your self-esteem needs. So, purchasing comfortable attires for your daily activities will blur the line between work and leisure, stress and happiness.
Knowing your lifestyle is equals to knowing who you are and what you’re capable of. Building an image of you that you highly admire will allow you to perfectly rock a daily outfit and automatically, your confidence will rise as it has never before. Confidence is the key to achieve a more enhanced way of living. Also, in that way, people can easily recognize you.
This is especially helpful when you are building your brand and reputation. Nevertheless, whether you want to showcase your character or not, knowing your preferred style and all other idealisms can indeed upgrade your life quality. Being stylistic is not an overnight journey; it is a life-long process. You practice and embrace it every day.